8-Week Kitchen Garden Night Class
Thu 2 May 2024 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
It will cover topics such as:
- Planning your garden space, so that you avoid common pitfalls
- Building raised beds
- Seed sowing, pricking out and transplanting
- Pest and disease identification and learning how to deal with them
- Compost making and soil fertility
- Herb propagation and cultivation
- Creating a fruit garden
It will run over 8 weeks on Thursday nights from 7-9pm, starting on Tuesday Apr 18th and finishes on Thursday June 6th.
Classes are very hands-on and there will be lots of time for questions.
Each session is followed with tea, home baking and chat!