8 Week Kitchen Garden Night Class
April 19 @ 7:00 pm - June 7 @ 9:00 pm€165
This class is aimed at those of you who want to set up a kitchen garden or to improve your current one.
It will cover topics such as:
- Planning your garden space, so that you avoid common pitfalls
- Building raised beds
- Seed sowing, pricking out and transplanting
- Pest and disease identification and learning how to deal with them
- Compost making and soil fertility
- Herb propagation and cultivation
- Creating a fruit garden
It will run over 8 weeks on Tuesday nights from 7-9pm, starting on Tuesday Apr 19th and finishes on Tuesday June 7th.
Classes are very hands-on and there will be lots of time for questions.
Each session is followed with tea, home baking and chat!